Brightening Anti-Pigmentation Facial
16th March 2022 - by Indre Daukintyte
This intensely brightening treatment is the ideal solution for clients after a deep treatment which helps reduce dark spots while evening the skin tone.
- Acid Peel,
- No-Needle Mesotherapy,
Acid Peel is an effective way to help to improve the appearance of the skin. This procedure causes the outermost layer of skin to exfoliate and eventually fall off.
- Lighten unwanted pigment and even out skin tone
- Diminish stretch marks
- Brighten and smooth out rough skin
- Increase collagen & elastin
No-Needle Mesotherapy is a rejuvenation technique that enhances the penetration of vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin. Only a natural potent of liquid is penetrating.
Mesotherapy can be used for:
- Dull looking skin
- Loss of glow
- Gives instant glow
Micro Dermabrasion treatment exfoliates your skin by sloughing off the top layer of dull, lifeless, and/or flaking skin, which in turn ramps up collagen production.
More Benefits of Micro Dermabrasion
- Fine facial lines
- Sun damage
- Skin discolouration
- Superficial scarring (including from acne)
- Age or sun spots
- Stretch marks
- Blackheads Enlarged pores
The price starts from €85
- AX Palace Hotel, Sliema +356 22623421
- Marion Mizzi Wellbeing Fgura, Zabbar Road +356 21896545 / 21675696
- Maritim Antonine Hotel, Mellieha 21524025
- Radisson Blu, St. Julians (+356) 23751932