45 minutes €30
Pressotherapy is an exclusive detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps promote the body's natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalisation and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone.
Presso therapy is a computer controlled compression system, which operates using inflating pumps. This treatment is designed to increase blood circulation and lymph flow. Presso therapy enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, reduces bloating, swelling, alleviates leg fatigue, and improves oxygen flow through the whole body.
The revitalisation and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone.
It is frequently recommended for:
- The treatment of cellulite
- Slimming and detoxifying. A safe alternative to liposuction
- Body shaping and profiling
- Relieves pain and swelling, and provides immediate comfort
- Redefines the legs, stomach and arms, while enhancing skin tone
How does Presso therapy work?
Presso therapy is a computer controlled compression system, which operates using inflating pumps. The device has five separate chambers, which are positioned around the limbs. These focus on moving the venous and lymph flow, starting from the ankles and moving to the upper thighs.
Designed to increase blood circulation and lymph flow. Presso therapy enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, reduces bloating, swelling and oedema, alleviates leg fatigue and improves oxygen flow through the whole body.
Presso therapy can be used in conjunction with seaweed wraps to detoxify, firm, tone, improve circulation, and increase lymphatic drainage.
Are there any contraindications?
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Presence of any pain or numbness
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Any instance where increase venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
How often should Presso therapy be used?
For best results, it is recommended that you receive a series of treatments, ranging from 8-15 treatments, depending on your specific needs. Weekly treatments are recommended to achieve the best results.
Conditions Treated by Lymphatic Drainage:
- Toxic build-up, oedema and fluid retention (puffy ankles, heavy legs, bloating)
- Cellulite and excess weight
- Constipation and other digestive disorders
- Pre and post-operative cases (cosmetic surgery or cases where lymph nodes have been removed or the lymphatic system impaired in some way)
TONING + FIRMING