This salad contains approx. 300 calories and can be served as a side dish or starter to another meal. The best part is it can cheap cardura online, purchase zithromax. be eaten at any time of the day.
- 400g cauliflower, separated into florets
- 300g medium zucchini
- 250g drained artichoke hearts
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 150g radishes
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Fry Light Spray olive oil
For the dressing
- 80 ml apple vinegar
- 80 ml water
- 2 teaspoons tahini sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 shallot
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender combine all ingredients of the sauce and pulse until frothy.
- Cut cauliflower, zucchini and artichokes into pieces, then arrange them in a single layer in the pan, spray with Fry Light olive oil and sprinkle some herbs, salt and black pepper then mix.
- Roast the vegetables for 25-30 minutes, or until the cauliflower and zucchini are slightly crispy.
- In the meantime, slice the radishes and chop the parsley, then transfer to a large bowl.
- When the vegetables are cooked through, stir and combine them with the radishes, salt, and pepper. This salad can be served warm or cold to taste.