- Boil the potato slices for 10 mins and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and cook the onion until softened.
- Spoon in the balsamic vinegar and bouillon powder, stir in the tomatoes, aubergine, peppers, basil, and garlic.
- Cover and cook for 20 mins, stirring frequently and adding a little water if necessary — until the aubergine is tender when tested with a knife.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the capers and parsley.
- Tip into a shallow baking dish. Cover the caponata with the boiled potatoes and sprinkle with the cottage cheese and bake for 20 minutes until the top is golden brown and crispy.
Send us your name, surname, & email on WhatsApp +356 9999 2424 or call on:
- AX Palace Hotel, Sliema +356 22623421
- Marion Mizzi Wellbeing Fgura, Zabbar Road +356 21896545 / 21675696
- Maritim Antonine Hotel, Mellieha 21524025
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected]