SERVINGSServes 1 person
The 4th recipe book is "Motivate & Rewire Your Brain with the Marion Mizzi Diet".
This book will teach you:
- how to change your eating habits;
- control your hunger pangs;
- to eat meals like pasta, burgers, ftira in a healthy way;
- which quantities to choose;
It includes vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, and carnivore recipes.
Book price €20.
It can be found in any of Marion Mizzi's shops or online. The delivery charge is €5.
- 400g medium potatoes or sweet potatoes - thinly sliced 100g light cottage cheese
- 2 onions - 320g, finely chopped
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 800g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 aubergines - cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers - deseeded and chopped
- 30g pack basil leaves picked and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves - finely grated
- 2 tsp capers
- 30g flat-leaf parsley - chopped
- Boil the potato slices for 10 mins and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and cook the onion until softened.
- Spoon in the balsamic vinegar and bouillon powder, stir in the tomatoes, aubergine, peppers, basil, and garlic.
- Cover and cook for 20 mins, stirring frequently and adding a little water if necessary — until the aubergine is tender when tested with a knife.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the capers and parsley.
- Tip into a shallow baking dish. Cover the caponata with the boiled potatoes and sprinkle with the cottage cheese and bake for 20 minutes until the top is golden brown and crispy.
Send us your name, surname, & email on WhatsApp +356 9999 2424 or call on:
- AX Palace Hotel, Sliema +356 22623421
- Marion Mizzi Wellbeing Fgura, Zabbar Road +356 21896545 / 21675696
- Maritim Antonine Hotel, Mellieha 21524025
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply