A warm soup is perfect on a cold day
Chicken and Pasta Soup
A recipe from Marion Mizzi Recipe Book "A JOURNEY TO A HAPPY YOU"
- 1 onion - diced
- 2 stalks celery- diced
- 2 carrots- diced
- 100g chicken breast- minced
- 1 can whole tomatoes in juice
- 4 cup Lombardi chicken stock
- 1 can long green beans- drained and rinsed
- 1 glass white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 kg spinach- roughly chopped
- 50g small pasta shells
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Fry light Low-Calorie Spray
Spry some Light Low Calorie Spray in a large soup pot, sauté the onions, celery and carrots over medium-high heat until the vegetables start to get tender.
Add minced chicken and cook through.
Add all ingredients (excluding spinach), starting with the liquids and finishing the seasoning. Add both whole tomatoes and juice to the soup.
Bring the pot to a boil, reduce heat and cover. Allow pasta to cook through, stirring frequently, while breaking the whole tomatoes apart.
When pasta is cooked through, roughly chop the spinach, add to the pot and serve.
Start your journey with us, check out our special offers: https://www.marionmizzi.com//slimming/special-offers/
Programmes start from as little as €200 and includes:
- Slimming treatments - non-invasive, effective (muscle stimulation, pressotherapy, lipolaser, fat freezing)
- Marion Mizzi 7 steps diet which is easy to follow
- Motivation & support from our professional team
- Marion Mizzi inspiring talk during every treatment
Book a free consultation