This delicious French frittata will keep you full and help keep your cravings at bay throughout the day.
- 1 egg
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups spinach (finely chopped; if frozen spinach is used, thaw and squeeze out excess liquid)
- 6 scallions (root ends discarded, green and white parts chopped into 1/4 inch pieces)
- 50g crumbled feta cheese
- Fry light spray
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C
- Put the egg, egg whites, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl and stir with a fork until well combined.
- Add spinach, scallions, feta cheese and mix well.
- Put an 8-inch ovenproof skillet on the stove over medium heat and, when hot, add oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and carefully transfer to the oven. Bake until the eggs are set and the top is golden; about 30 minutes.
- Serve right away, or cover and refrigerate overnight.