These can be served as a main meal and can be eaten at any time of the day.
- 1 large onion - finely diced
- 1 carrot - finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves - finely diced
- 2 celery stick - finely diced
- 100g lean minced meat
- 100ml red wine
- 250 Lombardi beef stock
- 2 cans of Aster Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Aster Tomato Paste
- 1 whole nutmeg - to grate
- 4 cannelloni
- 2 springs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Fry Light Low-Calorie Spray
- Spray a pan with some Fry Light Low-Calorie Spray over medium heat, and fry the onion, celery, and carrot until soft. Add chopped garlic, cook for 2 minutes, and set half aside in a bowl.
- Push the remaining mixture to the side of the pan, add the mince and cook for 5 minutes or until browned, breaking up any lumps.
- Pour in the wine, Lombardi stock and chopped tomatoes and season. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes or until slightly reduces.
- Add the herbs and spices and continue to stir and cook on low heat.
- Spray a small dish with Fry Light Low-Calorie Spray.
- Spoon the mixture into the 4 cannelloni with a teaspoon.
- Place the cannelloni in the dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the cannelloni and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.
- Tear over the parsley and serve.