This Portuguese Fish Stew contains only 400kcal. Very easy to prepare. The best part is it can be eaten at any time of the day.
PORTUGUESE FISH STEW.
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons paprika (smoked or sweet)
- 1 small onion - thinly sliced
- 2 big green bell pepper - thinly sliced
- 1/2 a cauliflower - cut into florets
- 1 can of Aster Polpa
- 1 garlic clove - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander - chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 200g swordfish - cut into 2-inch chunks
- Fry Light Low-Calorie Spray
Heat some Fry Light Low-Calorie Spray in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the bay leaves and paprika and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the onion, bell pepper, cauliflower, Aster polpa, garlic, and coriander; and season with salt and pepper.
Cover, and cook until the vegetables are softened, for about 10 minutes. Add 1 cup of water and reduce the heat to medium-low.
Season the fish with salt and pepper, and nestle the pieces among the vegetables in the pan.
Cover, and simmer until the fish is just cooked through for 5 to 7 minutes.
Yammy, let us know what you think about it. Leave a comment. <3