A healthy twist to an Italian classic. This mélange of flavours will simply blow you away.
- 500g butternut squash peeled
- 1 onion
- 200g fresh spinach
- Black pepper
- 1 medium wrap
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 100g ricotta/goat cheese
- Fry light Olive Oil
- Side Dish from 'the Weight Loss Guide' by Marion Mizzi
- Cut the squash into 1/2-inch-thick slices, and then cut each slice into 1-inch chunks.
- Place the squash and onion on a baking sheet. Spray with fry light Olive oil, season with the salt and pepper, and toss. Roast until tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Scatter the butternut squash and onion mixture over the medium wrap, sprinkle with the thyme, and add the spinach & ricotta/goat cheese. Bake until golden. Slice into wedges.
- Serve with a Side Dish from 'the Weight Loss Guide' by Marion Mizzi.