A JOURNEY TO A HAPPY YOU
The 3rd recipe book "A Journey To A Happy You" has more than 150 recipes, suitable for all tastes & needs.
All the recipes are calorie counted, but to make sure you eat only those calories, you should check the weight of everything when raw! All the ingredients are only for 1 person. When you prepare a meal you don’t have to eat everything in one go, you can save the rest for later. Don’t add any extra ingredients to the recipes, everything you add means extra calories, so if the recipe doesn’t mention olive oil, don’t use it!
The book is divided in 7 chapters:
- Introduction; explains why and how we put on weight and what we have to do to change.
- Marion’s top brands; in this chapter the client will find the products that we suggest in our diet
- Breakfast and snacks; recipes here are easy to prepare and they designed to be the best morning food or a sweet snack during the day.
- Main meals; an entire chapter with recipes that you can prepare as a main meal, for lunch or dinner.
- Side dishes; an entire chapter with snack ideas, that you can prepare as starter or a side dish to the main meal.
- Treats of the day; little snack recommendations to take at any time of the day.
- Calorie counter; this chapter provides you with a table containing all the foods and the calories per 100 grams. It’s a useful tool, enabling you to replace food by checking the calories.
We think you will also like
Whether you are looking to lose weight or achieve maximum relaxation, Marion Mizzi Wellbeing has the perfect treatment for you! Treat your mind, body and soul to ultimate paradise.